Alidata offers cloud services in different models and hybrid models.
If you think of a cloud project to bring facilities and optimize the routine of your business, Alidata is the ideal business partner. Specializing in cloud computing and a team of developers who have technological know-how, we offer everything your business needs for a successful cloud project.
IaaS - Infrastructure as a service
The IaaS model is where the server infrastructure is contracted as a service, to host one or more applications. This infrastructure is usually provided by a data center and the servers are virtual and the client pays for their use. The customer hires hardware capability - storage, memory, processing - as a service. This way, you can control and manage virtual machines, applications, stored files, etc.
The cloud can be public or private, depending on whether it is in shared resources on the Internet or in a private structure within the company's servers.
IaaS main features:
- Infrastructure contracted as a service;
- Variable cost according to use, or defined in advance by contract;
We provide the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) on a private cloud platform, in Virtual Data Center environment, with the following characteristics:
- Redundant and high availability architecture;
- Monthly SLA of 99.95%;
- National Data Center;
- International information security certification ISO 27001;
- ISO 9001 quality certification and energy efficiency ISO14001;
- Operation and monitoring 24x7.
We provide all infrastructure services as a service:
- Fornecimento de “front-end” Windows sobre Virtual Data Center em Cloud Direitos totais de administração Autonomia de licenciamento, instalação e configuração de soluções de de backup;
- Dedicated and symmetric Internet connectivity in Data Center;
- SPLA Licensing software operating system MS Windows Server Standard iv. Storage Vault SATA (physically and technologically separate from the Cloud platform) v. Optional housing in the Data Center.
SaaS – Software as a Service
It is one of the most used models today, following the traditional models. The applications are available in the cloud and the advantage is to facilitate access to the users, it can be accessed via browser or even an app.
Advantage of having the SaaS model:
- Easy access for small and medium businesses;
- Facilities in the implementation process;
- Reduced licensing costs;
- Update processes are provided by the supplier.
SaaS main features:
- Access to the application via internet;
- Centralized application management;
- Application updates or patches transparently to the user;
- The end of the licenses payment and use of "pay-per-use".